Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Go BENGALS!!

This football season I decided I wanted to have a rivalry with the BF. He's a Raiders fan, and all sporting events are more WAY more fun if you're cheering for a team, but especially if that team is in the same division as your significant others favorite team. That is unless we're talking about hockey, because if I were to become an Ottawa Senators fan, it would be the end of our relationship. I know this because he's told me...more than once. GO LEAFS GO!

So aside from my "Pffff...Miami Fan!" comments when I see people in jersey, I decided I wanted to get a shirt to support my newly adopted favorite team, and since I JUST saw a commercial for football t-shirts at old navy, I decided to hit it up. Well, much to my dismay, there were no Bengals shirts, OR Raiders shirts for that matter...Me= Unimpressed! What? Is my team not good enough to be supported my Old Navy!?? Now how the hell am I going to rub my overwhelming LOVE and support for the Bengals in BF's face?! Old Navy, you've just created for yourself a VERY powerful enemy! You ruined a good thing!

But, on the bright side, at least they didn't have Raiders shirts either...Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment