Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

These Boots Were Made For Walkin', And That's Just What They'll Do...

The BF suggested yesterday we go for a walk everyday. You guys! You have no idea what a surprisingly awesome suggestion this is!! The BF has a physical job so usually when he gets home he's sore and achy and I can't blame him (and if your significant other is like this, you know suggesting a nice walk is usually shot down with a "I walk allllll day!" response), but I sit still...all day, for 8 hours a day, NOT MOVING! UGHHHH! It's terrible, so I crave some kind of exercise after work (that is when I'm not exhausted, which is pretty much all the time, but mentally I want to exercise, really!).

Anyhow we usually go for a drive every night. We drive around listening to music etc. enjoying each other, the songs, and the scenery. We both love going for drives through the country side (plus he just bought a new car, so he loves it EXTRA much). Well last night while we were driving around he suggested we start finding nice places to park the car and go for a walk... and while we're doing that I can take pictures. Yippee!! We're not hikers, we are barely walkers, but I'm excited at the prospect of possibly being a little healthier, and exploring photography more. Especially with the BF's support...and not just his support, but at his suggestion! WooO-to-the-muther-fuckin-WhOOooO!

No comments:

Post a Comment