Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

If You Don't Read This in it's Entirety You're a Jerk...There I said it!

I was just told by a coworker that I'm "not very exciting lately".
My response *big yawn*.

I don't mean to not be exciting, I mean to always be super exciting, it's just that I'm just feeling SO lack luster lately. These pills are taking so much out of me! I yawn all day long. Yesterday I took a two hour nap when I got home from work, woke up for 4 hours and fell back asleep again. I can't wait for the two weeks that they've told me this will last for to be over. I want to formulate full thoughts without my eyes glazing over and yawning and stretching like an idiot.

I have a whole list of blog entries I want to write, I just can't find the energy to make them even half interesting, so suckers, you're stuck with "un-exciting" entries for a couple days. I feel sorry for you! But not too sorry, I feel WAY more sorry for myself, because I'm the one feeling this way, you just have to read it. And you don't even have to read it, you could totally not read it, which would make you a jerk. JERK! Well I guess if you've read this far you're not the jerk, all of the jerks stopped reading a while ago...damn it, I apologise, you're not the jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment