Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Look A-Likes

I've never been told that I look like any celebrities before. I've gotten a million "oh my god you look JUST like someone I know..." or "do you go to ____ University? Because I swear I see you all the time"...or "I just saw your Twin walking down the road..." but never a comparison to a celebrity. Until last week that is, when I got two...two different ones.

One girl, I've never met before, messaged me on facebook to say that she saw my picture in a photo album of a mutual friend and she "just needed" to message me and tell me that I look "EXACTLY" like Anna Paquin.


I'll take it as a compliment, but I've never seen the relation or ever heard it from anyone else.

Then a couple days later when I was camping a different girl came up to me and told me I look exactly like KE$HA. I had no idea what she looked like so I had to google her:


Crazy, two celebrity look a-likes in one week...the first of my life. I have blond hair and fair skin, and a nose ring like Kesha, but other than that, I don't really see the comparisons, but I'll take them. It's better than hearing I look like some random girl in your math class.

No comments:

Post a Comment