Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Concentration? Wha? No idea what that is...

UGH! I can not concentrate on ANYTHING right now, and it's driving me f'ing banana's!!

Anxiety is a bitch.

I actually knew what I was going to write 30 seconds ago, but then I got distracted thinking of a title and I forgot what I was going to write...seriously, I am not kidding. Thinking of a title regarding my ridicules inability to concentrate, ruined my concentration. Blast!

I have some work that I need to finish - can't concentrate

A very close girlfriend's grandmother is ill and my heart is breaking for her. I remember loosing my grandmother and the scar is still fresh. That was 8 years ago. I want to make it better for her, but I don't know how.

I want to take a shower, and a nap.

I wish I could remember what I wanted to write about.

I started that anti-anxiety medication on Sunday and I cannot wait for it to start doing something. If it works I may have a chance at a life I didn't know existed, free of constant ruminating, and the nauseous feeling that haunts me. I'm so excited at the prospect it offers that for the last 3 days I've been excited to take the medication, like counting down the hours until the time I can take it (that is NEVER the case for me. Up until I moved away to University my mom taped my medication for IBS to my lunch EVERYDAY so I wouldn't forget to take it. When I moved away I forgot...everyday). I hope I'm not disappointed by the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment