Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's my boooddyyy and I'll cry wolf if I want to

I'm a worrier, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I was never able to put my finger on it before, never able to understand why I was always in a slight state of panic, but all it took was for someone to look me in the eye and say "it's ok, you're just a worrier" for me to now be able to say it to myself. It doesn't stop the worrying, but it makes it easier to deal with because I can calm myself down by reminding myself "hey, crazy, you're just a psycho worrier, chill the fuck out!" and surprisingly...it works!

I remember once someone telling me I'm a hypochondriac, and being really offended. "Ummm, no I'm not...I've had a headache for A WEEK...hear me...A WHOLE MUTHER F'IN WEEK....I MUST HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR! That's the only explanation!!!" I'm still kinda offended, but I understand where they're coming from...I also understand where I'm coming from though, so they can suck it.

The BF is either the biggest whiner in the world, or his body is falling apart. I'm betting on falling apart since his knees are shot and I massage them nightly, he has a weird bone chip or something floating in his lower back causing pain, and his side/stomach has been aching for like 4 or 5 days. Yesterday he was sitting there holding his side because it was killing him and looked at me and said "I think I have stomach cancer..." (that's why I love him...he knows how to get a reaction). So when he said this I guess my face showed it all, my eyes got big and I got the worried look on my face, and he just burst out laughing, because clearly he doesn't have stomach cancer...but seriously...people with stomach cancer have to figure it out somehow, and it's likely that their stomach's hurt...right!? So it's not so far fetched now IS IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment