Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why You're Awesome

You make me to dance ALL night with you, while you grab anyone and everyone around saying "Isn't she just the best dancer? If I could move like anyone I would want to move like her", without a hint of sarcasm. And that I "should go on 'So You Think You Can Dance'", because I "could totally win".

Also...Your imitation of  "the mandolin dance" is pretty damn awesome!

Disclaimer: I am in no way a "dancer". I just indulge in the good ol' alcoholic beverages now and then (more now than then) and bust a move or two. These "moves" may or may not include alot of shoulder movement to the beat, the funky chicken, running man, hand to knee criss cross action, and some wiggles for good measure.



Buddy, I love ya, but you're the reason crappy singers and dancers go on reality tv...they have an awesome friend who thinks they're the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment