Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sunday Confessional...Shut Up, I Know!

I do not like buttons. Particularly plastic ones with the four holes...even as I type this I have a grossed out look on my face and I'm lightly typing on my keyboard as if it's covered in cooties. I fucking do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them, Sam I am - substitute the "green eggs and ham"  for buttons and were spot on...although I doubt very much that I would like green eggs, they sound DISGUSTING!

Apparently this has been a problem since I was a kid. My Mom says that I couldn't do up buttons so I flat out refused to wear anything that had buttons on them...I think that in a previous life someone tortured me with buttons, or my torturer was wearing button covered clothes...OR my torturer WAS a giant button...that's the only reasonable conclusion I can come to.

PS I would like to ask my sister to please remove the dish of buttons she left on my desk at my moms house. Not Impressed. Granted I don't live there, but now that I know that dish of buttons is there, it irritates me from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment