Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If all the snowflakes were candy bars and milkshakes…

…we’d all be going through a SERIOUS sugar withdrawal. However I think I could manage because…SUMMER, it’s almost here! I can feel it, and smell it, and I absolutely LOVE it!

I’ve always said/thought that autumn was my favorite season, it’s so beautiful, but spring! there is something special about spring. I’ve always attributed this warm happy feeling that I get at the early stages of spring to seasonal affective disorder (which unfortunately is a reality for me), and the fact that spring signifies sunlight and happiness. HOWEVER, this winter has been SO mild and sunny, that I think it’s more than that. I think I just truly love spring, and all of the things that come with it.

Like:
Puddles
Flowers
Thunder Storms
Birds
Rolling down car windows and listening to loud music
Flip Flops
Sunglasses
That smell! “Can’t you smell that smell?”
And the early signs of summer

This is WONDERFUL! I just added another “love” to my list, and that my friend is nothing but good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment