Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Are you alone in there?

I think its worth saying, I am TERRIFIED of split personalities…this is the number one reason I didn’t become a psychologist. The risk of having to treat someone with it causes a ridicules amount of panic within me.

Mainly, I’m afraid of men who’s alternate personality is a young girl. There is nothing creepier than a grown man speaking in a female child’s voice. I’m not totally sure where this fear initially came from, but it is VERY real.

The BF is WELL AWARE of the situation, and sometimes feels the need to talk to me in a young female voice in the dark...He gets one warning to knock it off, and then the lights go on…and remain on for the night. I am not kidding. I can’t handle it!

Side note: The television show ‘The United States of Tara’ on showtime, is awesome, but at times it’s like watching a scary movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment