Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stupid Question of the Week

This is technically supposed to be a "stupid question of the week" (idea being the question was asked within this week) however as previously mentioned I live in a dream world, and this week has been particularly bad. Meaning I wasn't really listening when anyone was talking to me, or fully processing the conversations I was having, so I can't remember any of the stupid questions asked this week, however I'm confident that I was asked several stupid questions.

Something that I get asked on an all too regular bases is:

"Oh, do you want to try that on?" (kind of all surprised like)

Ummm...seriously? Would I have walked across the store, and waited in line at the change room for any other reason than wanting to try something on? Unlikely

No comments:

Post a Comment