Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Shake On It...Spit Shake, Cause That's How We Roll

Disclaimer: I say things like, "Ugh I want to hang myself", "plllleeeease shoot me now!!", and "F*ck, I want to kill myself" on a FAR too regular bases, just as forms of expression. Dramatic? FOR SURE! I don't mean them (pretty much ever), it's just a habit, but I know for some people, it's a reality.

I have a friend who is having a hard time right now with their mental health, and is feeling pretty low. They're at the point where they've recieved help and others have interviened for their safety and well being. It's been a process, but things are starting to look better and I have all of the confidance in the world that they will flurish and make a full recovery.

Anyhow, today we were chating online and I made one of my (perhaps offside, but so typically me comments) about finally NOT wanting to hang myself at work today, and they replied back with a "don't hang yourself , too painful, take pills". Funny? In a serisouly dark way, perhaps, but because of the their state of mind I had to respond with something! So an "Anti-suicide" pact it was. I won't do it, if you don't do it. And then I made them "virtual" spit shake on it, so to show I mean business. No suicides around these parts, not on my watch.

So friend...if you're reading this, I'm serious...I don't spit, EVER, especially not on my hand (even if it was just virtual)...so I'm serious...anti-suicide pact fo life! You're stickin it out, don't care, I said so! AND YOU VIRTUAL SPIT SHOOK ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment