Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Does this thing come with a manual?

Life...at 25 I'm trying to figure it all out. What decisions should I be making? What career path should I be taking? What relationships am I faking? (ok well the last one seems a bit dramatic, but something in me really needed to finish that rhyme). Anyhow the moral of the story is, decisions have to be made and I have no idea if I'm taking the right paths. I don't deal well with change, so staying where I am, however unsatisfied, seems easier and more comfortable, but would taking a chance on something else be benifical? How do I know I won't be equally unsatisfied with the other options? I guess I already know the answer...you'll never really know. But wouldn't it be nice if life came with a manual..."these are the decisions you should make, they will insure your success and happiness." Or at least a crystal ball...

No comments:

Post a Comment